I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by a blogger named Josh <http://joshsuich.wordpress.com>. I especially enjoyed reading his May 26, 2013 blog post entitled, “The Birds are Singing”.
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers, as a way of encouraging writers. This is an especially friendly and nice way for those with smaller followings or newly developed blogs to be recognized.
Here are ten blog award questions posed to me by Josh, and my answers:
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
- Who is someone who inspires you?
I have an extended family member who handles spousal illness and family life really well.
- What was your least favorite class in school and why?
Human Anatomy in college. Disliked dissection.
- Are you an optimist, a pessimist or a realist?
I am optimistic!
- What is your favorite movie quotation?
“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” Hal 9000, From the Sci-fi movie, 2001.
- Who wins the cuteness battle; dogs or cats?
- Which celebrity annoys you the most?
All who behave outrageously.
- What is your favorite season and why?
Spring. New life and loads of flowers.
- The silliest thing I have done in the last week is . .
Talk back to the TV during football games.
Thanks for the award Josh! Part 2 will be posted as I visit sites and decide upon nominees. I’ll be back to writing about wildlife with tomorrow’s post. : )