My Ten Nominees for the Liebster Award for Blogs
(Some are bloggers newer to me, and some are those I have been acquainted with for a time already. All are wonderful and deserving of this award!)
What Nominees for the Liebster Award Should do:
- Nominate ten bloggers you’d like to see receive this award. These blogs should be newer to you or smaller to medium-sized blogs. Choose blogs you like that are creative, beautiful, sensitive, well-written, sincere, fun, and so forth (you get the idea). I tend to read nature-oriented blogs.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Be sure to link to the nominee’s site on your own blog.
- Answer the questions I’ve written for you and pose 10 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
Of course this is in good-natured fun. Should you just want to have an honorary version of this award, or even happily decline, no problem. I hope everyone enjoys participating. If not, well, I won’t feel bad about it at all.
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What is your favorite meal of the day?
- Do you ever look at clouds and try to imagine images such as animals? If so, which animal?
- What color do you wear the most?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What type of music do you prefer (classical, country-western, rock & roll, jazz, world)?
- What is your favorite sport to watch or play?
- Have you ever gone camping?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- If you could go anywhere, where would you choose to go?
- What is your favorite tree?
I will be back to my regular wildlife post again on Monday. I’ll see you then! Have a wonderful weekend!
I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by a blogger named Josh <http://joshsuich.wordpress.com>. I especially enjoyed reading his May 26, 2013 blog post entitled, “The Birds are Singing”.
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers, as a way of encouraging writers. This is an especially friendly and nice way for those with smaller followings or newly developed blogs to be recognized.
Here are ten blog award questions posed to me by Josh, and my answers:
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
- Who is someone who inspires you?
I have an extended family member who handles spousal illness and family life really well.
- What was your least favorite class in school and why?
Human Anatomy in college. Disliked dissection.
- Are you an optimist, a pessimist or a realist?
I am optimistic!
- What is your favorite movie quotation?
“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” Hal 9000, From the Sci-fi movie, 2001.
- Who wins the cuteness battle; dogs or cats?
- Which celebrity annoys you the most?
All who behave outrageously.
- What is your favorite season and why?
Spring. New life and loads of flowers.
- The silliest thing I have done in the last week is . .
Talk back to the TV during football games.
Thanks for the award Josh! Part 2 will be posted as I visit sites and decide upon nominees. I’ll be back to writing about wildlife with tomorrow’s post. : )