A fellow blogger, Eleenie, who writes the wonderful blog, http://denobears.wordpress.com has nominated my blog for the “One Lovely Blog” award. I am touched and accept. This is the first award my blog has received and I highly appreciate the honor! A part of this award is for me to let you know about some of the great blogs I follow. I also have been asked to tell you seven different things about myself. So here goes – seven random tidbits about me include:
- I like Mexican food.
- I have been to Fanning Island, in the Republic of Kiribati as a tourist.
- Some of my hobbies are target archery, playing musical instruments, and making crafts.
- I follow the University of Notre Dame football team on TV.
- I am a native of California but have lived in Tennessee for three years now.
- I am totally thrilled about writing this blog! Very happy to have International readers, too!
- My husband and I have been married many years and have an adult son who is living in California.
As far as the blog nominees goes, I would simply say that I nominate all of the bloggers that appear at the right here on my select blog roll. Not all will participate and that is perfectly OK by me. These blogs are really outstanding, are nature and wildlife oriented, and have very nice people writing, illustrating, and/or photographing them. The bloggers all work quite hard, are committed to being great communicators and are nice to our precious environment. Good job all! I will be back to the regular content here with my next post. Thanks again to Eleenie for the most-welcome honor!