My Ten Nominees for the Liebster Award for Blogs
(Some are bloggers newer to me, and some are those I have been acquainted with for a time already. All are wonderful and deserving of this award!)
What Nominees for the Liebster Award Should do:
- Nominate ten bloggers you’d like to see receive this award. These blogs should be newer to you or smaller to medium-sized blogs. Choose blogs you like that are creative, beautiful, sensitive, well-written, sincere, fun, and so forth (you get the idea). I tend to read nature-oriented blogs.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Be sure to link to the nominee’s site on your own blog.
- Answer the questions I’ve written for you and pose 10 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
Of course this is in good-natured fun. Should you just want to have an honorary version of this award, or even happily decline, no problem. I hope everyone enjoys participating. If not, well, I won’t feel bad about it at all.
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What is your favorite meal of the day?
- Do you ever look at clouds and try to imagine images such as animals? If so, which animal?
- What color do you wear the most?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What type of music do you prefer (classical, country-western, rock & roll, jazz, world)?
- What is your favorite sport to watch or play?
- Have you ever gone camping?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- If you could go anywhere, where would you choose to go?
- What is your favorite tree?
I will be back to my regular wildlife post again on Monday. I’ll see you then! Have a wonderful weekend!
A fellow blogger, Eleenie, who writes the wonderful blog, http://denobears.wordpress.com has nominated my blog for the “One Lovely Blog” award. I am touched and accept. This is the first award my blog has received and I highly appreciate the honor! A part of this award is for me to let you know about some of the great blogs I follow. I also have been asked to tell you seven different things about myself. So here goes – seven random tidbits about me include:
- I like Mexican food.
- I have been to Fanning Island, in the Republic of Kiribati as a tourist.
- Some of my hobbies are target archery, playing musical instruments, and making crafts.
- I follow the University of Notre Dame football team on TV.
- I am a native of California but have lived in Tennessee for three years now.
- I am totally thrilled about writing this blog! Very happy to have International readers, too!
- My husband and I have been married many years and have an adult son who is living in California.
As far as the blog nominees goes, I would simply say that I nominate all of the bloggers that appear at the right here on my select blog roll. Not all will participate and that is perfectly OK by me. These blogs are really outstanding, are nature and wildlife oriented, and have very nice people writing, illustrating, and/or photographing them. The bloggers all work quite hard, are committed to being great communicators and are nice to our precious environment. Good job all! I will be back to the regular content here with my next post. Thanks again to Eleenie for the most-welcome honor!