My Ten Nominees for the Liebster Award for Blogs
(Some are bloggers newer to me, and some are those I have been acquainted with for a time already. All are wonderful and deserving of this award!)
What Nominees for the Liebster Award Should do:
- Nominate ten bloggers you’d like to see receive this award. These blogs should be newer to you or smaller to medium-sized blogs. Choose blogs you like that are creative, beautiful, sensitive, well-written, sincere, fun, and so forth (you get the idea). I tend to read nature-oriented blogs.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Be sure to link to the nominee’s site on your own blog.
- Answer the questions I’ve written for you and pose 10 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
Of course this is in good-natured fun. Should you just want to have an honorary version of this award, or even happily decline, no problem. I hope everyone enjoys participating. If not, well, I won’t feel bad about it at all.
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What is your favorite meal of the day?
- Do you ever look at clouds and try to imagine images such as animals? If so, which animal?
- What color do you wear the most?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What type of music do you prefer (classical, country-western, rock & roll, jazz, world)?
- What is your favorite sport to watch or play?
- Have you ever gone camping?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- If you could go anywhere, where would you choose to go?
- What is your favorite tree?
I will be back to my regular wildlife post again on Monday. I’ll see you then! Have a wonderful weekend!